"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Wednesday 11 February 2015

sunshine


11/2/15

Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows!


Today the temperature got to a top of 7 degrees, it was positively balmy! We were able to walk around in just short sleeve shirts.  Although, my mother did remind me that at home it was over 35 degrees, and if I thought 7 was hot, I was in for a rude awakening when I got home!

 

We spent the day cleaning and resetting rooms before having a break before lunch.  We had the windows open it was so warm, and Mara decided it would be a good idea to throw a snowball at the window.  She didn't think it would actually make it inside and hit Charlotte!

Dinner was Cottage Pie and Peaches and cream for dessert.  After dinner we had a language cafe, where we all played games and talked to each other in different languages!






No comments:

Post a Comment