"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Tuesday 24 February 2015

snowshoeing


23/2/15

Danielle and I were on breakfast this morning.  Bright and early we were in the kitchen setting out breakfast for our guests.  We cleaned up in record time, finishing a minute after nine, and heading straight to the Opening Ceremony.  I was in charge of the Australian flag, and putting it into the flog.

After we finished opening ceremony, there was morning meeting and then as usual jobs! After staff lunch, Sarah and I had a 'Cripples Day Out' to the Recycling Centre with Migue.  We even put Sarah in the recycling to try and get a new one! She didn't find it as funny as we did!








 

 

 After the Recycling Centre we had a break until 4 when we had to cook dinner,  Schooley's least favorite meal - Sweet and Sour Chicken.  Charlotte and I were on evening program, the Magic Tree Snowshoe Hike! We took 16 girls and three leaders on the hike to the Magic Tree, with snowshoes! It was the first time I got to wear snowshoes as well, and let me tell you it's not as easy as it looks! The weather wasn't being very nice in that it was quite foggy and it was snowing whilst we were trying to walk! 













No comments:

Post a Comment