"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Monday 2 February 2015

skyping sangam


2/2/15

I was on Reception this morning, which meant I had to get up early than usual.  I was dressed and sitting in Reception by 8 am, waiting for customers.  I had one... Chloe buying stamps...

Morning meeting was at 9:30, so I closed Reception just before and headed to the Helen Storrow Room. My jobs for the day were to dust and vacuum the whole of Spycher.  It took me most of the morning but we were done just after 11 am.


For lunch Charlotte and I made wedges! Yummyyy...

At 3:30 we had a skype date with the volunteers at Sangam, the WAGGGS World Centre in India.  It was fairly similar to our skype with Paxlodge.  We didn't get to meet all the volunteers there though, but we did get to speak with some of the community team volunteers about there work there.

Sangam also has a cat, Sonu, so we introduced her to Skippy over skype.  I think it scared Skippy a little, as she just wanted to cuddle up to Chloe afterwards!
Introducing Skippy to Sonu

On our way back to Stockli before dinner, Migue was out on Boris cleaning up the never ending snow.  Charlotte was able to convince him to teach her how to drive Boris!  Victoria came and joined the lesson, I just took the pictures!


Migue and I 









No comments:

Post a Comment