"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Tuesday 3 February 2015

skiing with chloe


3/2/15

When I woke up this morning, Chloe had already left for skiing, and all working were still asleep.  I was up and dressed by 8:30 and ready to go by 8:45, though I didn't have to leave until 9.  I planned to walk down the hill, Mara had offered to take my skis in her parents car.  I got to the bottom of the Our Chalet hill, where the silver bins are and a Swiss lady offered me a lift to the gondola station.  The only place in the world I would accept a lift from a random person!
























I met Chloe at the top of Silleren just after ten am, after spending a considerable amount of time trying to put my boots on.  We skied, well I skied, Chloe snowboarded, for most of the day, stopping for lunch and breaks.  I left Chloe at 2:30 to catch the bus back to catch the gondola down to Oey.
 



I walked up the hill to the Chalet, carrying my skis.  It was a feat to be bragged about!!







No comments:

Post a Comment