"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Saturday 21 February 2015

movie premiere


20/2/15

Today Charlotte, Danielle and I were on breakfast.  We were on a mission to beat the record of 9:20 am, of earliest time of finishing cleaning up with all the people we have had this week.  We managed to be completely finished by 9.18 am, still beating the record!!

Morning meeting and then duties for the day... I vacuumed and cleaned.  I have a new love for vacuuming and listening to music with headphones at the same time.

This afternoon after lunch, we hosted an early World Thinking Day Celebration, in the form of a Q&A session where we answered the World Centre questions that people asked us by using the #AskAWorldCentre.  We endeavoured to answer as many question as possible, in particular questions about working, visiting or  having adventures at the World Centres.  Each World Centre was involved during an hour long slot.  Here are some of the questions we were asked:

What is needed to be a Volunteer?
Our 'yes' answer and Victoria answering questions 


 
How far is it from Sangam and Our Chalet?    What's your favorite thing to do on the mountain?


I didn't have to cook dinner as I was on evening reception.  I had lots of visitors as it was most of the Scouts and Guides last night with us before heading howe to the UK.  Dinner was Chicken Carbonara and pasta.

To finish the evening, Rachael and I premiered our movie to everyone in Stockli!  Which I will try and post a link to when we upload it to youtube! or when I figure out how to upload videos!!


No comments:

Post a Comment