"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Sunday 15 February 2015

lazy day


16/2/15

I think today has been my laziest day at the Chalet yet.  I had planned to go skiing, so I was up at 8, but when I looked out the window... There was too much fog and it was snowing.  There was to be no skiing today. So I went back to bed!

In the end I spent majority of the day sitting on my bed.  I sorted out some Uni things, so I would be ready to start classes the day I got back, I watched some TV on my computer, read my book, skyped family....

Dinner was Spaghetti Bolognese, feed to the 60 plus guest we currently have.  We had a Scout group arrive yesterday and two Guide groups arrive today.  The dinning room was packed.  After dinner they went off on their respective evening programs and I help clean up a little bit and set up breakfast before heading back to Stockli.  We had some cake which was left over from last night and then I went to bed.  For a day of not doing anything I was exhausted!

If any one was wondering, here's how my henna turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment