"I want adventures in the great wide somewhere" Beauty and the Beast

Thursday 12 February 2015

ketchup on your cornflakes?


12/2/15

Scenic Pic of the day:


Charlotte, Rachael and I were working again today, we started our morning together with breakfast and chocolate alligators (from Sarah W!).  

 

Morning meeting was at 9:30 am, where we officially welcomed Bethany 'back' to the Chalet.  Jen showed us her magnificent 'trouting'... When in doubt, Trout.  

 

Jobs of the day included vacuuming and mopping Spycher and Main Chalet, and burning 'Our Chalet' onto the new sleds!  I managed to spell the first one right, and then Tanya was talking to me and I spelled  second one wrong! I put an 'e' where the 'a' should be! Oppsy!!


 We spent the whole morning doing little jobs here and there and helping Jen.  After lunch and lunch clean up, we all retired to Stockli.  We ended up downloading and watching Sweeney Todd; the Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

We didn't have to start dinner until 5pm because it was just Rosti and Ratatouille! This also meant that we had lots of free time... Hence how Rachael found this really really exciting book!



..::..

Introducing Bethany:

Hello, My name is Bethany but at Chalet they call me Beefy! I am an Olave and a Leader from NSW, Australia. I was a Summer vollie in 2014, then a Pax Lodge Volunteer and now I'm back as a short term volunteer at  Chalet before going home to Australia. Chalet is one of my favorite places and I'm super excited to be back and see the Chalet with loads of snow!




No comments:

Post a Comment